Latex & Memory Foam Comfort | Finest Air-Support System
Brickell Mattress is excited to announce the arrival of the Select Air i1000, our most plush adjustable airbed!
The i1000, at a glance:
- 14” Profile
- Adjustable Air Chamber
- Irresistibly Soft Designer PetMe™ Cover
- Ultra Plush Quilt-Flex® Quilted Pillowtop
- Hybrid Comfort Layer: 2” SELECT™ Foam, 2” Talalay Latex
- Great for Couples: *Dual adjustability means each person gets the feel they want.
- *Dual air chambers available in Queen, King, and Cali-King models only.
Rising 14” in height, the i1000 features a hybrid comfort layer of 2 inches premium Talalay Latex and 2 inches of SELECT™ Foam. Ultra breathable, the comfort layer of the i1000 allows air circulation to carry body heat away during the night to maintain a level of cool, undisturbed rest. Dial In to a truly personalized level of comfort with the i1000 Select Air System, a technology that allows you to increase or decrease air pressure to create a custom firmness level via wired digital remote.
Dial-In to a Personalized Level of Comfort
The i1000 features dual digital remotes to allow for the complete adjustment of mattress firmness as often as you like. Use the ultra-quiet motor to make the mattress firmer after hard days when your body is experiencing aches, pains, and physical fatigue. Or, reduce the firmness on nights you crave a softer, more delicate sleeping surface.
A Look Inside the i1000 Select Air System:
- I-Beam Construction
- Energy-Saver Technology
- Ultra-Quiet Running, Quick-Filling Motor
- Wired Digital Remotes allow 50 levels of Firmness
- Vulcanized Rubber air chambers (thickest in the industry)
- Dual Chambers offered on Queen, King, and California King sizes
Save 40% Compared to Sleep Number®
Select Air offers a rare combination of more features at a lower cost compared to other luxury brands, like the Sleep Number®. Choose the Select Air i1000, and save up to 40% while getting these additional features:
- Reversible Natural Talalay Latex / Memory Foam Insert
- Sling Rail Edge Support: Contains air chamber(s) and prevents blow outs.
- Mold-Proof Lining: Separates air system from comfort layers and prevents molding.
- Vulcanized Rubber Air Chambers: The thickest in the industry, vulcanized rubber is a durable and resilient material that will last.
Call for a Hassle Free Sleep Consultation: 305.326.4000
Call 305.326.4000 to speak with a Brickell Mattress Sleep Expert about the Select Air i1000, or contact us online to schedule a showroom appointment. For location information and directions to our storefront, please click here.