Memory Foam Pressure-Relief | AirBed Firmness Adjustability
The Select Air i800 is our top selling adjustable airbed. Topped with 3” of premium SELECT-HD™ memory foam, the i800 comfort layer will contour to the shape of your body to provide soft support and pressure relief. Now featuring silky-smooth Quilt-Flex® stitching, the i800 ensures a serene sleep experience with the added luxury of being able to adjust mattress firmness on a night-by-night basis.
The i800, at a glance:
- 14” Profile
- Faux Mink Cover
- 3” High Density Memory Foam
- Quilt-Flex® Pillowtop for plush comfort
- *Dual Adjustability: Couples, adjust each side of the bed to your liking!
- *Dual air chambers available in Queen, King, and Cali-King models only.
The i800: Choose Your Personalized Level of Comfort
Everyone has a sweet spot when it comes to desired mattress firmness. The Select Air i800 makes it easy to find your own personalized level of comfort, simply by increasing or decreasing air volume. Soothe aches and pains by making the mattress firmer for additional body support. Or, reduce air pressure when a softer sleeping surface just feels right.
A Look Inside the i800 Select Air System:
- I-Beam Construction
- Energy Saver Pump Technology
- Delivers 50 unique comfort levels via wired digital remote
- Dual Chambers offered on Queen, King, and California King sizes
- Select Air System pump adjusts mattress firmness silently, even during serene nighttime hours
- Heavy-duty vulcanized rubber chambers, manufactured with industry-leading thickness and durability
Compare to Sleep Number®, Save 40%
Compare the Select Air i800 to leading rival Sleep Number®, and you will find more luxurious features for up to 40% less. The i800 sets itself apart from the competition with the following added features, not available in any other air-adjustable sleep system:
- Sling Rail Edge Support: Reinforces air chamber(s) to prevent blow-outs.
- Skid-Proof Bottom: Prevents mattress from shifting. Great for use with an adjustable bed frame!
- Internal Mid-Zone Support Layer: Polyurethane foam beneath Pillowtop for added mid-body support.
- Mold-Proof Lining: Prevents unhealthy mold formation by separating air system from comfort layers.
- Vulcanized Rubber Air Chambers: The thickest in the industry, vulcanized rubber is a durable and resilient material that will last.
Call for a Hassle Free Sleep Consultation: 305.326.4000
Call 305.326.4000 to speak with a Brickell Mattress Sleep Expert about the Select Air i800, or contact us online to schedule a showroom appointment. For location information and directions to our storefront, please click here.